Kathleen + Peter had a BEAUTIFUL wedding day. Every detail was so well thought out, and the love between these two was incredible to witness.
These two love birds met through Kathleen’s cousin who grew up and went to school with Peter. They started dating in the summer of 2008 and had their first date at a NY Mets game. After 7 years of dating Pete popped the question at Kathleen’s parents’ home in Montgomery. He took Kathleen for a romantic walk around the pond in the backyard at sunset. Pete knew how important this location was to Kathleen. Not only was this Kathleen’s parent’s house, but it also belonged to her grandparent’s before they passed away. This home holds so many great memories of family, laughter, and love for Kathleen. It was such a special place to the couple, that they decided to get married there!!
While it ended up raining on their wedding day, the rain didn’t stop the smiles. In fact, it made for some incredibly romantic umbrella shots!!
Kathleen + Peter decided to do a first look (!!!!!!!!!!) Can you tell I LOVE first looks?! A groom seeing his bride for the first time is such a beautiful moment. Having a private, quiet setting allows for some true emotions to be shared. There’s no pressure of, “making the right face”, or knowing that others are watching. Pete had the BEST reaction when he saw his gorgeous bride. Yes….I was obviously weeping the whole time!
Their reception was held at the stunning Herman & Luther’s. Not only is this location so unique and rustic, the staff is sooo accommodating! Chris dotes on his couples. He delivered the couple some delicious snacks and drinks on his golf cart while we were photographing bride and groom portraits.
After all the formal reception events had taken place, Kathleen and Peter hit the dance floor with their guests! We love when couples find time to really dance and celebrate after months and months of busy wedding planning – they truly deserve it! Fun times were had by all who came out to celebrate the newlyweds!
CONGRATULATIONS again to Mr. + Mrs. Landin!
- Photographer | Sarah Mumper Photography
- Venue | Herman & Luther's Historic Barn
- Florist | Nevills Flowers
- Bridal Gown | David’s Bridal
- Hair & Makeup | Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa
- Rings | Kristin’s Fine Jewelry
- Men’s Suits | Men’s Wearhouse
- Bridesmaid’s Gowns | David’s Bridal
- Invitations | Scout Design Shop
- Cake | Muncy’s Bake Shop
- Music | 3 West Productions
- Favors | Totally Wedding Koozies
- Transportation | Williamsport Trolley and Susquehanna Trailways
- Accommodations | Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsport
- Rentals | Farrington Place